Afghanistan pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
well done mate all the best to you. my daughter is going in the army in feb as signals hopfully it will all be over before she gets to go

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I'm glad that you're back safe and sound mate.

When I worked in Jordan there were camel spiders all over site, the first one that I saw was being led around on a lead made from a piece of string by one of the locals that we worked with. Apparently it was his party trick that he showed to all the new boys on site.
One of the guys that we worked with let slip that he was terrified of scorpions and cockroaches, so we used to go small game hunting every night to make sure that he had something in his boots in the morning. On one particularly successful night, we managed to fill one of his rigger boots with roaches.
May God forgive the pranks of men when they're left in each other's company for too long....

All the best, Michael.

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Welcome home lannyman ! 4 months of menu D true i thought i had it bad for 7 weeks of compo in 2003.
welcome home and well done !
I know alot of people who have been out in afghan and some a a bit of a rough time.. So I'm glad you got back safety !!

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
again thank you to all. totaly blown away, was not wanting to big my self up or anything like that. I just thought you all might like a look at some pic's is all.

again thank you.....

chris..

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Glad your back at home! Thanks for standing a post and overwatchng us at home! Enjoy your time with family and friends. Job well done stud!

Gordon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE