About time i said hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

shaunmcdonald

Hi all
Well i thought it about time to say hello to everyone here as i have been a member on the board for 2 years and dont think i have ever posted... Always too much good reading :lmao:
I am from Rotherham,South Yorks and as i see the posts appearing for meet ups, I thought maybe it wise to say hi before posting an "I'll be there" reply to some of the meets. Which i will hopefully get along to at some time this year.

About me...Well i have always been a woody sort of person being brought up next to a fairly large woods and as kids always playing in them making dens and camping out ( Only untill it was tea time :lmao: ) so i suppose i have never grown up in that sense.
As children came along in my life i have always been able to take the kids to the woods ( Keeps the wife happy and gets me into the woods for the day :) so both my kids enjoy messing around makeing bows and arrows and just walking etc in there.
We are an active camping family altho most camping with the familly is more comfortable than the bushcraft sort. We try to only use the sites with basic amenities and this is all we require and as such always manage to get a fire going one way or another be it in the BBQ tray or small tin bath :)

So looking at the meet ups planned and if i can convince the wife to come i look forward to maybe meeting up with some of you and building up my knowledge of bushcraft.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you on Bushcraft UK shaunmcdonald, two years is a long time to stay hidden :D I'm glad that you've spoken up and said hi. If you've been reading the forums for that long i'll not go into the read this and that advice, I'm sure you know it all ;)

Carry on posting

Cheers
T

Nov 28, 2006
wales uk
glad to have you on board hope that you wil find this site interesting ive certalnly found it intresting by makinga lot of new friend on here

regards

tristan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE