Abbe, Where are you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

directdrive

Forager
Oct 22, 2005
USA
Abbe: Have not seen a post from you in a while. Thought that perhaps you had frozen up there :) Love to hear from you about the vast freezer you live in. Hope all is well.

Drop us a line, Bruce

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I'm still looking forward to seeing his post on how they skin foxes over there.

Are so many of his posts still being blocked?

He comes across to me as good man ("with heep plenty knowledge") and with no desire to wind-up Moderators etc.

Cheers

Greywolf

Forager
Jun 5, 2005
East Riding of Yorkshire
I visited his site a little while back, he had a message which said something along the lines of:

I am removing the bushcraft stuff so I can make way for the stuff I need to get work.

Very paraphrased :D

I'm sure he'll pop up again soon.

Who can resist the lure of BCUK? ;)

GW

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Klenchblaize said:
Are so many of his posts still being blocked?

No, posts aren't blocked, they are deleted / placed in the mod section for discussion, etc. Unless you are banned you can post as normal. Posts will appear as normal, only when they are inappropiate etc. they'll be removed.
This is, as far as I know, how the system works.

Klenchblaize said:
He comes across to me as good man ("with heep plenty knowledge") and with no desire to wind-up Moderators etc.

He is, and he hasn't.
IIRC he was a bit disappointed in how things worked on the forum, some people with a lot of expertise left the forum ... sad story really ...
So Abbe thought BCUK wasn't the place for him anymore, though in the end after some talking with Admin (on what his feelings were) decided to stay, but to take a "sabbatical". He's here (feel the force ;)) on and off - his last activity was on 9 November :D

So ... Hi Abbe! How's the snow this winter? ;)

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE