A Walk In The Woods With The Little One

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I took my overly-hyper 5 year old for a walk in the woods the other day...let her get out and run like the wild little creature that she is :) . We went up to Walden's Ridge and went for a walk on Persimmon Branch Road.

Was good to get her out of the house for a while. I did manage a shot or two of her laughing and smiling....but the main view I had was her back side...

DSC_1824.jpg

DSC_1757.jpg

DSC_1783.jpg

The greenery was really easy on the eyes...

DSC_1844.jpg

DSC_1805.jpg

If it had been something less than 99F with a heat index of 103 I would have put the tinder bundle she brought me to use.

DSC_1772.jpg

Several of these were laying around...the brown thing, not the knife :)

DSC_1846.jpg

I do really love the symmetry of this knife though.

DSC_1792.jpg

I think these were the last of the Black Berries in the area, they were looking pretty rough.

DSC_1787.jpg

Alayna found a lot of flowers to enjoy...luckily I managed to keep her from picking all of them.

DSC_1795.jpg

DSC_1833.jpg

DSC_1829.jpg

DSC_1808.jpg

More than one flying insect about, I caught a few in pics but missed the one where the large hornet was checking out Alayna...because i was too busy watching Alayna's reaction.

DSC_1745.jpg

DSC_1842.jpg

DSC_1837.jpg

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Great pictures again Mistwalker,nice to get out in the wilds with the kids,however as with mine as they got older the Xbox and the playstation took over :( . Well looks like you and your little one had a great time and as i have said before friend, i do like that knife. Cheers.
Darren

Last edited:
sounds like you had great bonding session and a wounderful time in the wilds to boot

Was a great time! Will be better in the cooler months when we can stop to warm by a fire and cook up some lunch.

Nice post Brian, little one is a real cutie, lol

Thanks Andy, yep she is cute...then again so are Tazmanian Devils :)

Great pictures again Mistwalker,nice to get out in the wilds with the kids,however as with mine as they got older the Xbox and the playstation took over :( . Well looks like you and your little one had a great time and as i have said before friend, i do like that knife. Cheers.
Darren

Thanks Darren. I know what you mean about the games. Luckily Alayna would just as soon be outside most of the time...I am going to keep it that way as long as I can.

Thanks, I really do love the knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE