A spork!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Finally found one!
Ordered for £6.99 delivered from hike-lite.co.uk.

I mentioned it at British Blades, and they immediately start off "Group Buy". Of course, everyone here who wants one, already has one. Don't they?

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I would be interested if you do a group buy - depending on price of course! I have a lexan one, but titanium would be better.

Cheers.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
scanker said:
I would be interested if you do a group buy - depending on price of course! I have a lexan one, but titanium would be better.

Cheers.

Idem dito - interested in one if you do a group buy :D
Can't find mine ... :confused: :rolleyes: should be in my pack ... :eek:

OOH Boy this might be the first group buy I join into :red:

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
I continue to research.
I'll take note of interest here.
FWIW, I'd expect to get 'em all shipped here, and send 'em out second class, proof of posting. I'd eat cost of envelopes and bubble wrap and charge for stamps. Ti? I reckon standard second class stamp. I already have some offers...

If any of you frequent other places let 'em know. Song Of The Paddle came to mind, but I'd have thought they could carry *lead* sporks without too much effort!

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
soa_uk said:
I continue to research.
I'll take note of interest here.
FWIW, I'd expect to get 'em all shipped here, and send 'em out second class, proof of posting. I'd eat cost of envelopes and bubble wrap and charge for stamps. Ti? I reckon standard second class stamp. I already have some offers...

If any of you frequent other places let 'em know. Song Of The Paddle came to mind, but I'd have thought they could carry *lead* sporks without too much effort!

Once you have an idea of price I will try to get a feel for numbers on Song of the Paddle and get a batch from you. Either that or you can register and post yourself. Can't be long before a geardo like you gets a canoe anyway :p

Still trying to get used to the thought of a group buy I am not running :D

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Guys,
If you have a Spud-u-like near you, try them - they have fairly sturdy plastic sporks that come with your meal. Not a bad replacement for Dirty MacDonalds any day either.

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I got a 10p spoon from a charity shop and cut the tines out with a saw.

Mind you I would like a titanium one ;)

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
You can get half decent strong plastic sporks for free from most places that do Jacket Potatoes :D :D :D

Spudulike do the best ones! They are really sturdy...and bright green :lmao: :D

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Formal approaches have been made to distributors for Snow Peak; I received my Vargo one which is nice; I have a very good price point for the multicoloured Ti ones [from a really nice guy who good do a good price on hammocks... but I said since we'd just bought several hundred :( I doubted interest for that.]

I'll let you know further news as I get it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE