A new boy says hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The Carms book? Ancient now and out of print!
"Discovering Pembrokeshire by bicycle" is still on the shelves and "Longer walks in Pembrokeshire" is due to be published in the spring.
John

Nov 28, 2006
wales uk
im Tristan found this site curtusy of a friend john fenna

a good website intreasting and im sure i will have losts of fun on here im come from south wlales and am intrested in this sort of thing gagets pouches and survial ect so if you have anyintresting pic articles that i could read plase fel fre to email me tristanthomas@tiscali.co.uk

cherrs
]

Tristan

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
John,
I think you'll find this one of the friendliest and helpful sites around, I certainly have. If you need to know, just ask, somebody will have the answer, or know where to find it. Sounds as if you have followed a similar life path to myself. Mountaineering, canoeing and writing for guides. Off to Torridon tomorrow for the weekend and really looking forward to it. :)

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking that I had heard that name before as I clicked on the link.

I bought a few SWATS years ago and did you ever write for one of the airgun mags?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I wrote for so many mags I can't remember them all - Paintball was in there somewhere, sporting Gun, Shooting Sports as well (acording to my CV though I cant remember the articles!) and I still write for GunMart.
Nice to be remembered!
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE