A new boy says hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi everyone
How have I not found this website before?
It is everything I need!
I am a 49 year oldoutdoor enthusiast who lives works and plays in West Wales and who has been interested in Bushcraft for a LONG time. I am a Mountain Leader, Level four open canoe coach and write as a freelance for outdoor mags as well as having written several books on walking in Wales and DIY clothing and equipment. If anyone out there knows me - why did you not tell me about the site! To anyone who practices Bushcraft in the Teifi Valley - can I join you?
To the whole community - good to know you exist!
Cheers
John

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Welcome to BcUK :D Pull up a seat around the virtual campfire.
The Welsh crew will be along shortly, I'm sure :)

Cheers,
Toddy

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
A warm welcome John. When I found this site I knew I was among friends at last. It has been a real home from home.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Wow!
So many welcomes in so short a time - you all seem so friendly!
Yes Seany Boy, it was yours truely who wrote for SWAT, Survival and outdoor Techniques etc (and I still write for GunMart) - well spotted!
Where are all the Welsh?
John

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Welcome John,

Always good to have another beardy on the boards! If you struggle to find any of the Welsh guys, drop me a PM as I have some friends up there who get out and about a fair bit!

Red

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
hi john, hope you like it here. i used to enjoy reading the articles in saot and still have a load of well thumbed copies somwhere.

sc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE