A Monday Donder (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
What make of boots do you have on in the pic.

I would guess at Rogue Trans Africa, pretty sure, as I have a pair. They are a good boot which wear well, but they are just a normal leather boot with no modern linings, which is great for the warm weather.

I got mine at the Land Rover Show in 2008, from John Muirden of Unbeaten Tracks, who unfortunately is no longer trading. However, I think you can get them from Uncle Ray.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
What make of boots do you have on in the pic.

I would guess at Rogue Trans Africa, pretty sure, as I have a pair. They are a good boot which wear well, but they are just a normal leather boot with no modern linings, which is great for the warm weather.

I got mine at the Land Rover Show in 2008, from John Muirden of Unbeaten Tracks, who unfortunately is no longer trading. However, I think you can get them from Uncle Ray.

Chopper is quite right - Rogue RB5 Trans Africa Boots. They are sold in the woodlore shop, but I got mine from Kendrick Imports who have great customer service

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE