A little too close to home

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Is there a difference between EVIL and MENTALLY ILL? now don't start twisting things, we're chatting murders here not some poor depressed person like my long gone mother who at one stage thought we were going to send her to Russia to be thrown in an oven....it hurts me big time to type that.

To murder someone is an evil thing to do, where has this evil come from? it's always been the thought that Hitler was either a genius or a madman, I'd say a madman who was mentally ill........"put him in a care home, he'll be okay in a few years"
icon9.gif

ps, yer don't have to get angry folks, it's a debate really.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Is there a difference between EVIL and MENTALLY ILL?

Evil was term used by people in the dark ages to describe those were mentally ill. I think that these there is a clear distinction between the two.

For example the bampots that run the BNP could at a stretch be described as evil, if you believe in that sort of thing, but they are not mentally ill.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE