A few Roe Deer Pics on Frosty Mornings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
CSC_0437.jpg

CSC_0434.jpg

CSC_0386.jpg

CSC_0388.jpg

CSC_0393.jpg

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
'Lo KAE

handsome buck there. Nice to see you here again

Red

Hi mate,
Spending most of my 'free time' lure fishing but had the urge to take a stroll with the camera. The Parker Hale .270 is now up for sale, many internal debates over last two years so took the decision.....first time I haven't had a gun in the house since I was seven.

Heres a few pics I took earlier in year, not great but Iam getting there. If I get any more you guys might like I'll put them on.Hope you're all still grubbing about in the undergrowth and playing with sharp things.

roekid.jpg

CSC_0039.jpg

CSC_0042.jpg

badgers1.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Man those phots are fantastic - I would be delighted with any one of them - you must take me out some time to your haunts!

As for the .270, well now - I can understand that. However if you get the urge to give me something to reload, you are welcome to come empty some brass on mine any old time it tickles your fancy.

Got a new section 1 shottie that might bring a smile to your face - eight rounds "rapid" of slug makes me laugh out loud ;)

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE