Horseradish Sauce

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I thought that this might entertain a few people on this cold and frosty day. Our latest YouTube video covers foraging and preparing a quintessentially English tracklement - Horseradish Sauce

One to do only with permission as it involves uprooting - but many of our friends are happy for us to take all we want as it spreads quickly!

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Horseradish is one of those classic highly invasive plants I've spent the last few years trying to grow without a huge amount of success. The plants grow here, but not that well, and they don't produce whopping big thongs. I have lived in places where it is a bit of a rampant pest.

I may have a furtle under one of a best looking plants to see if it's done any better this year. I do like a bit of 'orse radish.

Reactions: British Red

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I have Polish horseradish growing outside my back lane fence.
Free for all, dig up as much as you like, it will not die.
Just the smallest little glob on good roast beef is a singular taste found in nothing else.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE