a few recent commissions.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
first up is a commission, for one of our members. he wanted a sheath making for his fiddleback knife that he has bought, he wanted this in a distressed antique look, i gave this sheath black stitching to complement the black in the handle, he wanted this to be a dangler too, and it has been furnished with brass fittings.
this is the first time i have had a fiddle back land, and i have to say what a great knife it is.
hope you like it.

IMG_3769 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3770 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3772 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3776 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3774 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3781 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
next up is for one of our great members from across the pond, he wanted a multicarry making, for a woodlore he has, now what i have found with the woodlore depending on what one you have, the handle size does vary, so what i have done for him with this is made the sheath, with a woodlore here so that he did not have to send his from the states, but left the retention strap, with the sam brown stud set, so when he gets the sheath all he has to do is, wrap the retention strap around his handle, and then punch the hole, that way the fit is perfect for his handle, on his knife.
i also have to thank tinkypete of this parish for help with the knife to make this happen, so thanks mate.

IMG_3758 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_3759 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_3761 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_3762 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
multicarry for ray mears woodlore by lucky_lee, on Flickr
next up, one of me customers wanted me to make one of my bushcrafters belts, he wanted this in a nice dark brown, he wanted dark brown stitching, and brass hardware.
so this is what i made him.

IMG_3764 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_3765 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_3766 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
bushcrafter belt by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Great stuff, very happy with the look of the new sheath for my fiddleback. Looking forward to getting it

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Surv:vor

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 14, 2012
England
love the multicarry how much would something like that cost?

I'll be looking for something like this in the near future, and would also be keen to know a guide price please? Saw the pics a while ago and was very impressed.

Beautiful work all round Lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Very nice work. I really like the belt, Good to hang quickly removable items.
Thanks for the comments guys, yes it's a great belt and saves you from keep undoing your belt when you want to attach stuff, you just undo the other belt. You can just go through one hole and then the hole at the end if that makes sense, or you can attach stuff strait to the different sections, you can make the outside bet as big or as small as you would like for holding stuff, it also stops you item clumping up when on the belt.
take care.
lee.

Last edited:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
very nice work as always lee. i'm liking the look of that belt, i can't quite make it out in the pics but are there two buckles on that? one for the belt and.....erm......another one for the......erm........belt? (we need to invent some new words here!)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
very nice work as always lee. i'm liking the look of that belt, i can't quite make it out in the pics but are there two buckles on that? one for the belt and.....erm......another one for the......erm........belt? (we need to invent some new words here!)
Yes mate there are 2 buckles, basically when you put the belt on, you only have to undo the outside belt when you want to attach stuff, and take stuff of, hope that help bud.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE