A few photo's of a stormy Scotland today

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Xseexl.jpg

xUIUbl.jpg

ddoD9l.jpg

ghtBEl.jpg

N61vil.jpg

XzJ3Nl.jpg

kgHral.jpg

EtK1Dl.jpg

jOmj5l.jpg

04NBNl.jpg

oJZTZl.jpg

XXp8pl.jpg

ORHTHl.jpg

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good piccies Gaz, I was looking at the pics on the BBC this aft' and wished I was up there storm watching.

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Hows it gone Gill , was out today in the storm's started at Danure , doon ti croy , then preswick ti saltcoats harbour , then ti portencross ,, it was amazing the sea was mental ,, brilliant day oot

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Great pics gaz, havin a smoke out the back of my work was a fun task today!! If it wasn't for my wee turboflame I'd have been knackered :lmao:

Happy new year btw mate :D

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I drove down from Inverness to Hampshire last night/this morning. Entertaining to say the least - pretty much blizzard conditions over the mountains between Inverness and Perth. Trusty Ssangyong Musso handled it all with aplomb though. I'll try to get some piccies up!

Soundmixer

Forager
Mar 9, 2011
Angus, Scotland
A bit windy in Angus but not as bad as you guys in the central belt.
Spent yesterday chopping logs for a neighbour with a restored Elwell #7 axe. He has enough firewood for the next six months! Everything has an upside!

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I stood watching the Forth Road Bridge swaying, which was eerie and watching the film crews get buffeted about on the viewing platform. The dog loves that kind of weather - nutter.

Good pics Gaz.

Liam

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Down here in Wales with the westerly coming straight up the Severn estuary, and worsening, I've just passed two teachers and a party of kids canoeing on the canal, with branches and pine cones flying round them like hail. Matter of time before there's a tree down between them and their canoe transport (if not directly onto them).

My dog loved it too though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE