A damp day in the woods (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Yes great pictures..........misty,damp and a bit spooky:eek:

Very arty!
Are you a photographer falcn?

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I keep going back to the first picture, didn't know why, I do now, can anyone else see him ? I will PS the pic with the OP's permission to show him, if needed and granted.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
beautiful mate, I hope you don't mind I stole 1 & 3 for potential background pic's on my laptop :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I keep going back to the first picture, didn't know why, I do now, can anyone else see him ? I will PS the pic with the OP's permission to show him, if needed and granted.

Is it this guy ...

face.jpg

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I'd forgotten about this, I PS what I see and post back.

woodspirit.jpg
[/IMG]

Not sure if I outlined him enough, sideways facing, he all I could see at the time, I do like your find though :)

3.png

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com

just the one? i can see elves, pixies, ghouls and gremlins all over the place!...argh, the voices in my head, the voices ...

lovely work there Falkn, great job. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE