A couple of big Thank You's for Customer Service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
I just wanted to say a couple of huge Thank you's to a couple of companies i dealt with recently.

First off, Roselli of Finland. I've had one of their great (if not different) Axes for over 15 years. Last year i managed to break the handle and have only just gotten around to ordering a new one from them. When i came to fit it though, i had real problems getting the supplied wedge to stay in. I dropped them a message and within 24 hours they had made and sent me a video of how they fit them in the factory. Did it the way they showed, and, hey presto, straight on. Brilliant!

Secondly, to KarrimorSF. i have a sabre 45 that had a squeaky back. Again, i dropped them a message to see if they had any solutions (see my post in Bags and Carrying). The next day i had an email from Al Brooking (the CEO), who passed my query onto one of his reps. They are sending me a new F-Format for the back. Amazing!

Really good to see that there are still companies out there who actually seem to care about their customers and their products.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Also take some credit your self. Too often these days folk will come moan online straight away as opposed to politely taking it up with the other party first.

Both companies sound spot-on ;)

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE