A couple more out of the workshop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi all.

Here are two more i've recently made.

This is a new design, well its the first one i've made. I actually designed it a couple of years ago.
Its 3mm 01 with antler scales and black liners. 3.25" blade 8" overall. Not the best pics in the world but then i'm far from a good phographer :)

P1000925.jpg

P1000926.jpg

P1000923.jpg

P1000924.jpg

This is a commission from another forum. I've posted this style up before :)

P1000921.jpg

P1000920.jpg

Enjoy
Mark

stormclan

Mar 12, 2010
west yorks
you need to get a website done with your designs on.Ive been looking at your other work and i think its great.One day i think ill get one!

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks folks :)

Stormclan... Yeah i know :) Its just finding time to do one. I ain't got a clue what i'm doing setting one up so i'm going to have to educate myself on web design first. I'll get there :)

AndyJDickson

Sep 29, 2011
Northern Ireland
I ain't got a clue what i'm doing setting one up so i'm going to have to educate myself on web design first. I'll get there

the simplest way to do it is to use facebook or something similar. Means you dont gotta do all the hard work and you will have a ready made market.

This workmanship is to good to waste. Show it off mate you have a talent

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks Andy.

I do post pics of what ive made on my FB account. I don't have that many people on there though as i don't use it much.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Love the scales on the second one :) really. They both look really sound though Mark :approve:

I have one of your little knives, kind of from the same 'school' as the bottom one, and it's a beautiful knife to use :D

Another vote for you sussing out a website :)

cheers,
M

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks very much for the comments folks. They only encourage me to make more :)

I'll look into the website, suppose i need to really :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE