A Bushy hello from the Netherlands!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 28, 2014
Netherlands
Afternoon all, I've been wanting to join this forum for a long time, it's (imho) one of the most interesting ones.. So here I am, hoping to learn a lot of you lot :D

I've been introduced into the hammock camping business by a buddy of mine about a year ago, and a LOT has happened since then.. Let's just say I was an addict at that first hang :) I hung in a WB RidgeRunner then, which was quite ok (had a CCF mat in there). Now I have my own DD Frontline, with all mods I could think of and could wish for.. Now that's a comfy hang :) For me at least. Only had like a dozen of hangs in the DD at the moment (family life so one hang a month is about my max) but I love it more every time!

I am looking for alternative hammocks though, like the ultralight range of DD, or perhaps a WBBB.. But that's for the future..

Anyhow, long introduction but hey.. I babble.. That's me.. Don't worry, I'll be reading most of the time, not posting :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE