A bit more carving

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi all,

I had promised to make a spoon for my mum in time for Xmas (yes last Xmas) and got a little side tracked and unearthed the half done blank this afternoon.

Finally finished it off which put me in the mood to do a bit more so grabbed some wood I had slowly seasoning in plastic bags whilst I decided what to use it for.
I ended up with a another spoon that I couldn't decide what to do with so attempted some decoration and a letter opener I will pass on to a pal at work.

All three are made from lime and finished with olive or veg oil, I have taken pics before and after oiling as I can never decide which looks nicest.

9a2ypy2a.jpg

u5upa2eb.jpg

pu7eva4y.jpg

anevared.jpg

evuza7e3.jpg

7e9unu2y.jpg

e7ejyza8.jpg

y8a2a7yd.jpg

y4e3u9y5.jpg

du2yma9a.jpg

ezymeqa8.jpg

7asysu3a.jpg

Cheers, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Thanks guys,
i'll be honest im not 100% happy with the letter opener and 2nd spoon but they were more something to while away an afternoon and try out something different, may try refining the process when i get the chance.

Cheers, Hamster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE