A Bimble with Greg - AKA Fire Breather - pic heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Met up with Greg over the weekend and took him for a bimble around my woods. He kindly whipped out a stove and brewed up...

Picture004.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture021.jpg

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Looks like a nice bimble mate, Bumped into Greg today didn't see the shorts though LOL.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Nice bag there Greg! Got to say, it's a classic bag! :cool: There's some cat tail there, tried any of the roots yet? I've found a patch near to me that I'll have a try on, I just know it'll be horrible! :yelrotflm I'll try the pollen later on and try and get a few stalks for friction fire lighting. Nice looking place there Matt, is it on your doorstep?

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
It is on my doorstep Spam, well I have to walk to the bottom of the street and cross a field ;) the bag was a present I gave to Greg a couple of years ago, it's nice that good kit is recognised :)

If anyone fancies coming down for a mooch give me a holla and we'll sort it out. Early morning is the best time. You provide the brew!:D

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
That's coz it is Colliers Wood Barney :lmao: Do you live local then?

I am from Leigh, Matt. Spent some time over that wood but never had a proper mooch about there. Grew up in Lilly Wood and over the Red Wall though.:D Used to know every nest in there when I was a kid. Colliers Wood links up nicely with it.:D I am mostly on penny flash these days.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I am from Leigh, Matt. Spent some time over that wood but never had a proper mooch about there. Grew up in Lilly Wood and over the Red Wall though.:D Used to know every nest in there when I was a kid. Colliers Wood links up nicely with it.:D I am mostly on penny flash these days.

It's a small world :) I live in Astley myself. Aiye - spent a few summer holidays in Lilly Woods myself as a kid. Been wanting to get to the Flash with the camera as I've not been there are a few years.

I think Colliers Wood is coming on nicely now, I remember the newer parts being mere saplings about 25 years ago but as you can see from the pics it's a great little area on a nice day.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
It's a small world :) I live in Astley myself. Aiye - spent a few summer holidays in Lilly Woods myself as a kid. Been wanting to get to the Flash with the camera as I've not been there are a few years.

I think Colliers Wood is coming on nicely now, I remember the newer parts being mere saplings about 25 years ago but as you can see from the pics it's a great little area on a nice day.

It certainly is coming on nicely and your wonderful pictures have done it justice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE