A big thanks...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
... to someone who wishes to be nameless.

A friend on the forum recently saw I'd missed out on buying a K&M match case as it went so fast :rolleyes:

So what did they do... they PM'd me to ask if I was still wanting one as they had one and it was mine gratis!!!

I did offer to pay them for it or even the postage but they wouldn't take anything at all saying it was totally free and a gift.

Well it arrived arrived today and I just wanted to say to Mr Nameless thanks :You_Rock_ a donation of Stella will be yours when we next meet up :D

The generosity of folks on this forum is astounding and goes a long way to making it what it is.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Kudos to Mr Nameless

These good turns seem to come round in circles so he'll get his reward one day no doubt.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
This really is the best site with the best people. Generous acts of kindness abound here and it warms the heart whenever I hear of one. Good on ya nameless what goes around comes around.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE