For Sale A beautiful pair.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
017.jpg 018.jpg

It is with great regret that i have decided to sell this beautiful matching pair by Terry Kidd, these were made for me by Terry some years ago and although lightly used are in superb condition. They both have white Corian scales with o1 blades.
The fixed blade has a butt platelike a bushtool and has been reprofiled and sharpened by Mr. Mitchell. ( looks like a cross between a Woodlore and a Bushtool )
The friction folder has the original convex edge from Terry Kidd.
Both come with heavy duty leather sheaths also by Terry, any marks on the sheaths are from storage.

This really is a stunning pair of knives that anyone would be proud to own.

I'm looking for £225 to UK buyers and i' ll cover first class postage, PP is my preferred option and of course over 18's only.

Enjoy ☺

Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Very nice pair. Any chance of some more pictures to show the details a little closer?

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Yes of course, if you care to pm me your email address i'll pop some over to you. For some reason i can't enlarge the photos in my post, those thumb nail ones are the largest i can do.

Regards

Robbi

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Long shot but would you be interested in splitting them? I'm only after a friction folder at the moment and would love the one you have. Already have an awesome fixed blade I'm afraid.
Let me know.
All the best.
Russ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE