9th-11th Oct

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Was thinking of going out and finishing the oven at the weekend but if anyone fancied a paddle closer to home I'd be game. Loch Long/Goil is always my first choice but Lomond or somewhere Trossachy would be fine too.

Wasn't planning to take any holidays so it'd probably be a dusk/night paddle on friday.
Spare boat available as usual.

Josh

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Damn, that would have suited me just fine, had I read this post last week :banghead:
AS it is I've got an important (to me) MTB ride on the Sunday.
I'll keep an eye out for future weekend trips in this area.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Aye, sorry Tony, the post wasn't there last week. Just slapping a trip together as I'll not be able to get out next week.
Maybe next time - if you have a weekend off give me a shout, I usually don't take much persuasion to go for a jaunt. :)

If it's any consolation something cropped up and I can't get out tonight so it'll just be a scoot about and overnighter now.

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Yeah, no probs mate, I was annoyed with myself for not finding the post earlier, thinking that it had actually been posted last week. Silly me :eek:
Work-wise, I have to work the mid November weekend (14/15th?) and then one w/e in every eight but am looking to put my remaining hols in this year on Fridays and/or Mondays, to give me a decent amount of time to spend in Scotland.

If you have any w/e dates earmarked for this year then let me know as I need to put in my hols very soon (probably by Monday) and I'll try to work my time off around them :)

Cheers.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Not really much of a planner. Have none beyond next week.
Generally do something the weekend that the clocks change while there's still some light in the evening. Other than that I'm easy on dates.
Shewie'll be up again soon I'm guessing and Gailainne'll no doubt be chomping at the bit once his new boat arrives. I usually just slot into whatever plans other folk have.

The Loch Fyne trips are so weather dependant that I've given up trying to plan them. They tend to just come together at the last minute.

Not much help I know.:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE