Suffolk Bushcraft Group - 2 Night Meeting Friday 9th Jan to Sunday 11th Jan 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
You can see the strain it was having on him.
b1354e98048d5daa9f1fa5c1f3d15297.jpg

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Great weekend Colin, I'm afraid I didn't take any pictures , it really turned into a chill out weekend and not much was done, but still a great weekend. The wind wasn't too bad, really didn't give us any problems. You were missed mate.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Great weekend it was good to see Richard and Bryan and catch up with them again, been a fair few months since I saw them, weather did not help with getting out and about, but still managed to do a bit of spoonage.. frist for a while.

Used a hammock agian... still finding the same.. up a number of times in the night... think back to ground dwelling it again...

Got to use the GB SFA for the frist time in anger.... Jugement is still reserved... there will definitly be some mods to the heleve though... think there could be a couple of more trails with it.. before I pass full comment about it...

Lets say my go to axe is still the same...

it was a strain ... keeping up with all the witty comments......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE