8th 9th Jan N East weekend.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64376&highlight=brockwell+woods+bushcraft

if you have a look at the first picture we where just the Brook side of the path where the "OO" from the word footpath is, there is a nice big Beach tree there and a bit of a clearing too....

not sure for the next one, might be up the other end where the hard woods are, but will all depend on wind direction and how strong it is.......

hope this helps, and it would be good to have another along with us, only 3 defo at the moment..........

chris...

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hey Chris, good to speak today,...

got the pipe in the truck,

just started doin an inventory of my gear,...(but been on the whisky so maybe finish tommorow, hahaha..)

i got a UQ sorted, should be here next week,...

just food to think of now,...of the 3 confirmed has anyone got a dutch oven,.?

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Stu, good work on the blades mate, really nice mate....

thanks for the tube mate, should get a few blades done while we are there........ i dont have a D Oven but do have some tins (like the one my tin can stove is made from), i can get as meany as we need just let me know and i will grab some from work......

Chambers, not sure mate, Stu aka Raikey has given me a space in his truck so it all depends on him really.... id like to be set up for 12 ish adleast so we have some time to do things in the day light..... frogeing and spoons can be done when its dark by the fire light, fire craft and bow drill would be better during the light........

Thanks gents....

chris......

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
when you want mate, im not fussed, think its a bit of a trek for you though...............

forgot to say, as i messed up the sloe wine and blueberry wine its now shampers aka FIZZY.....lol.....

oh ye, and sloe brandy, its awesome.............

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
when you want mate, im not fussed, think its a bit of a trek for you though...............

forgot to say, as i messed up the sloe wine and blueberry wine its now shampers aka FIZZY.....lol.....

oh ye, and sloe brandy, its awesome.............

ok it says 2 hours 10,....so not too bad,..

thats A1 all the way mate,...i need to drop your addy in tho, so you know what time i'll get to pick you up,...

i deleted my inbox so need you post code again dude, i have a half bottle of Jura here but not sure it'll make it past new year,...hahaha

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
2:10 thats ok thought it would be longer than that, oh mate, the A1 has 50 limit for miles up this way so will take longer probly.......

will send a pm with the addy and code dude.....

well as you like a drink, i will bring the strawberry vodka too..........lol......

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
it says 2hrs19 now,...

and the first 50mins is to your place,..

i reckon if i set off at 07.00 pick you up at 08.00 ish,..

should be slinging the ridgeline by 09.30

sweet!!

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
parking is up by the house ish, there is a wood store on the side of the road just near the house with saw mill trailer, park just in front of that bit on the grass mate.......

unless you have a good 4x4 in which case you can drive up to the wood edge.......give us a bell when you get there and i will directe you where to go, im not sure where we will be yet, i hope the wind is nice and still, that way we can go in the bottom left corner as you look at the wood, there should be some hard wood to burn too.........last time i went all we had was burch, burns really quick and was forever cutting wood......lol.....

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
sorry should have said, its a private road/drive off the road no trfic as such just the people who live there, and the postey....lol......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE