8cm + diameter pot/mug?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Thank you both. You have narrowed my search down considerably. I need now to try out the idea in practice as trying to fit three components (Mug, water bottle and carrier) leaves little room for manoeuvre and rules out buying on line. I think I'll have to wait until I can find a store that sells them- no luck in my local GoOutdoors, will try Cotswolds next.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Just measured my toaks 550ml pot its 100mm, must have been thinking of one of the smaller ones the website is a bit bare bones now but they do mugs/pots in 5 and 10mm increments

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I had a lifesystems mug which was a perfect fit for a 0.75 L sigg bottle. They are not made anymore I think but maybe one will pop up on ebay.

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Thank you both. You have narrowed my search down considerably. I need now to try out the idea in practice as trying to fit three components (Mug, water bottle and carrier) leaves little room for manoeuvre and rules out buying on line. I think I'll have to wait until I can find a store that sells them- no luck in my local GoOutdoors, will try Cotswolds next.
Alpkit customer service is extremely helpful when I purchased my 650ml mug they gave me exact dimensions to check nesting possibilities.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE