7W Torch group buy finale.Only 8 available

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
*** update***

If these haven't arrived by friday 22nd feb im going to send everyone a refund,when they do eventually arrive we can sort things out then.To say im dissapointed is an understatement as i hate not being able to deliver!!:rolleyes:

I'll update this again Friday....... my fingers are crossed.:(

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
*** update***

If these haven't arrived by friday 22nd feb im going to send everyone a refund,when they do eventually arrive we can sort things out then.To say im dissapointed is an understatement as i hate not being able to deliver!!:rolleyes:

I'll update this again Friday....... my fingers are crossed.:(

Out of your control no worries.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Update **

The torches never arrived friday...........wednesday the 27th is D day.
Either you will get a message saying i have the torches OR you will get a full refund via your paypal account.
Sorry about this guys and to dissapoint everyone:bluThinki

On a personal note im annoyed...i dont expect to be let down and certainly dont like letting other people down:rant:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
This forum and you guys really are something special........ive had no pressure or anything from anyone who ordered to which im really gratefull.
Tomorrow we'll know,,,i will refund but still pursue these until ive fullfilled my quest and got the torches i set out to get.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
This forum and you guys really are something special........ive had no pressure or anything from anyone who ordered to which im really gratefull.
Tomorrow we'll know,,,i will refund but still pursue these until ive fullfilled my quest and got the torches i set out to get.

You have't heard from my solicitor yet then?

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE