zoomable torch 300lm *x5*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
If any rules are broken or its in the wrong place please delete or move accordingly.

I can get 5 of these through work in the next 2 weeks...,no profit being made however i will add £2 for p+p.

Here goes...

7W Zoomable cree torch,300lumens(not sure on the accuracy but pretty powerfull i would say) made from aircraft Aluminum.I ve got one myself for work and very pleased with it.Runs off a single AA battery.measures 96mm x 23mm.To zoom just pull the end cap to adjust from quite a wide beam to a small beam.orange clicky tailcap with lanyard.

These will be £12 including fees and post.No payment required till ive got them but only add your name if your totally committed as i will be stuck with them and i need 5 names to order them and restrict to the uk members only...sorry..

If anyones interested just add your name to an orderly list.

2012_1007butlins0002.jpg

2012_1007butlins0001.jpg

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
And thats the list complete.I'll get these sorted in the next couple of days and pm everyone once these are with me and ready to be posted.

Thanks guys.:)

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Damn and blast! Missed this and it;s just what I'm looking for. ho hum.

If you decide to do this again please may i put my name down for on of these little beauts?

Kudos for organising this.

ATB

Kim

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Let me get this mini buy completed then i'll see if its possible to do another.;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE