5 more staffs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
Just finished these. The one on the left has an ash shaft, antler and leather spacers and a mahogany top. The others are ash and hazel, some with leather handles. The one on the right has the points of the compass carved into it.

8xsw.jpg

Onto the next batch.

Last edited:

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Lovely work there mate . I may have to give it a go myself one day . How do you attach the spacers do you run a rod through them or hollow them and feed down the shaft ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
Thanks guys i appreciate it.
Paddytray there's an 8 mm stainless steel bar inside, That i've roughed up with a file for better grip....glued in with 2 part epoxy. I have made some sticks where the sticks have been carved down and then the spacer/collar is made , cut into two parts and glued on, like this.
oakandantlerstaff005.jpg

Last edited:

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Thanks guys i appreciate it.
Paddytray there's an 8 mm stainless steel bar inside, That i've roughed up with a file for better grip....glued in with 2 part epoxy. I have made some sticks where the sticks have been carved down and then the spacer/collar is made , cut into two parts and glued on, like this.
oakandantlerstaff005.jpg

Quality work mate goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE