45 Days on a Kent Island

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I picked up on this video on a local history forum and thought it deserved a viewing on here.

You have to take your hat off to this guy!

[video=youtube;vqch_NRdZuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqch_NRdZuA&list=FL8de KAlON17OQ6t7gAmZTLA[/video]

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I would have been bedded down in the fort myself. and the dog swimming 2K I was thinking it would struggle to walk 2K that was amazing, sad it went back to his ex he sounded heart broken.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I would have been bedded down in the fort myself. and the dog swimming 2K I was thinking it would struggle to walk 2K that was amazing, sad it went back to his ex he sounded heart broken.

I thought that too. Re-homed? Sounded like a bit of spite at work there.

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
The account of the police raid was a bit disturbing and it obviously spoilt his idyll.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
10 mins in and loving it so far, got stuff to do so I'll be back to it later

Thanks for the link Chopper

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
I caught this at midnight last night and thought I would take a quick look. It was gone 1.30 before I turned in. I found it gripping and very well made.
The YT comments suggest he has a book coming out shortly; think I may look it up.

grip

Forager
Nov 30, 2009
here and there
Great film thanks for posting. I think we would all love a go at that so few undisturbed places left in these islands.Trust the coppers to come calling you'd think they'd have better things to do like catching criminals you'll probably find some sticky beak on the mainland saw his fire and reported him.......Grip

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
that was pretty damn amazing.makes you think if sometimes if we are being all that we can or want to be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE