4 th DD hammock and tarp group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Received my new big tarp today - not yet set it up - will have to explain to higher management that my tarp only looks bigger to her and she must have had too much of the falling down stuff - no doubt her response wil be that some other things still look tiny!

Thanks again Sandbag

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guy . great to hear that some of you have got your items ....and the others should have thiers tomorrow...there was a bit of a problem with one or two of the orders but that is sorted now and if you have paid then your stuff is on it's way to you right now !!!!!
and i would like to say that this hasen't been the biggest GB but it has been the fastest....Thanks one and all

p.s i got mine today aswell ;):)

bigmul

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2008
Whitley Bay
Mine came today too - v happy thanks! My and the eldest are spending 3 nights in the Lakes next week so timing is perfect!

Thanks again!

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
:) thanks sandbag47,

my order has arrived.
I've tested the Travel Hammock in 'ground mode'....it all looks fine.

Many thanks again for your work on this group buy.

Basha

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
it was good to meet Taffy63 at the moot,glad you enjoyed your hammocks ... i meant to try meet all of you guys that went to the moot but spent most my time doing other stuff and meeting other folk....and showing the odd one or two my hammocks aswell :)

Hi Sandbag47,
I have read the detail in the first post which I take as still valid.

DD Tarp = £24 (save £5)
DD Camping Hammock = £19 (save £6)

I'd like a tarp and the camping hammock please.

I would also like a Honey stove which I know is not in the group buy, but would it help them to do all the order in one? or should I just order direct?

Thanks for organising this/these deals it really helps a newbie decide.
Not just financially but the fact those in the know choose these items helps with the decision.

Regards

Rab

May 15, 2008
Norwich
Hi Sandbag47 we met at the moot, and i'm quite keen to get some hammocks... i need 2 with 2 tarps big enough to cover individually? can you help?
cheers
Milyoma

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi Sandbag47 we met at the moot, and i'm quite keen to get some hammocks... i need 2 with 2 tarps big enough to cover individually? can you help?
cheers
Milyoma

tried to send you a pm !!! you are blocking pm's can you send me email or unblock your pm
thanks
sandbag 47

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE