4 th DD hammock and tarp group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
1. Scrumpy....................... ........................ 2 tarps, 1 frontline hammock and 10m of Strong Webbing
2. JimN.......................... ...........................3x3 tarp & hammock sleeve
3. walkdontshuffle............... .......................3x3 tarp & frontline hammock
4. Diamond Dave.......................... ..............3x3 tarp and Frontline Hammock and 10 mts Strong Webbing
5. Sasquatch..................... ........................3x3 tarp
6. Matthew.Passmore.............. ...................3x3 tarp and Frontline Hammock
7. reddave....................... .......................... 2x 3x3 tarp
8. Ian H........................... ...........................tra vel hammock
9. Locum76....................... .........................3x3 tarp
10.stretch3144................ ...........................3x3 Tarp
11.Jimjolli................ .............................. ..Tarp XL, travel hammock & camping hammock
12. Taffy63....................... ..........................2 x travel, xl tarp
13. Elines .............................. .....................1 x Tarp XL (webbing deleted, as per PM, so order is now XL tarp only)
14. Green Arrow......................... ...................1x DDTarp & 1x DDTarp XL plus 1 x Sleeve
15. Bizmarty...................... .......................3x3 Tarp and Frontline Hammock with Sleeve.
16. bigmul........................ .................... 1 x DD Camping Hammock (please!)
17.Basha................................................. 1 x DD Travel Hammock THANKS

Many thanks Sandbag; I'll PM my details to you.

Nov 5, 2007
Hull UK
Right, just worked out *** is going on...

1. Scrumpy....................... ........................ 2 tarps, 1 frontline hammock and 10m of Strong Webbing
2. JimN.......................... ...........................3x3 tarp & hammock sleeve
3. walkdontshuffle............... .......................3x3 tarp & frontline hammock
4. Diamond Dave.......................... ..............3x3 tarp and Frontline Hammock and 10 mts Strong Webbing
6. Matthew.Passmore.............. ...................3x3 tarp and Frontline Hammock
11.Jimjolli................ .............................. ..Tarp XL, travel hammock & camping hammock
12. Taffy63....................... ..........................2 x travel, xl tarp
13. Elines .............................. .....................1 x Tarp XL (webbing deleted, as per PM, so order is now XL tarp only)
14. Green Arrow......................... ...................1x DDTarp & 1x DDTarp XL plus 1 x Sleeve
15. Bizmarty...................... .......................3x3 Tarp and Frontline Hammock with Sleeve.
16. bigmul........................ .................... 1 x DD Camping Hammock (please!)
17.Basha...................... ........................... 1 x DD Travel Hammock THANKS
18. mjmidwood........................................... 1x frontline hammock, 2 3x3 tarps & 10m of strong webbing.

Cheers. will message address, etc.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys this is going well...right who is going to the moot ?!!!!
Nick is sending me a xl and a frontline to show at the moot .
if we are lucky this might be finished by the moot...but that might not be so.
i know this sounds a bit un fair but if you are going to the moot Nick will send your items out sooner. but i will want you money straight away!!!
i'll get the amounts of money you will need to pay out to you all in a few days so hopfully that will speed things up.
ok guys
sandbag :)

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Hi Guys,

Can someone add me to the list? I can't figure out how to do it yet. Sorry for the trouble.

One tarp XL please. I will pm Sandbag now.
Many thanks
G:You_Rock_

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
17.Basha...................... ........................... 1 x DD Travel Hammock THANKS
18. mjmidwood........................................... 1x frontline hammock, 2 3x3 tarps & 10m of strong webbing.
19.Big Geordie...........................................xl tarp

ok at this rate we will be finished soon as the max is 25 people,so please send your addresses and i'll be in touch with payment details soon
thanks guys

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
i'm starting the finishing side of thing at the moment..we have enough to get the deal and i always get more when i'm finishing DD GB's.
you will have your 'bills' sent to you in a day or so then it's haw fast you can get your payments to me :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys here is the amounts that you owe ...ckeck your pm box.
ok sooner i have the dosh the better

use your 'username' as reference
and i'm away till sunday night with the TA.
so i'll start chasing folk from then.
ok guys
o'yes pp is paypal

1. Scrumpy........................... £91 (£5 postage discount)........pp £94.41................ 2 tarps, 1 frontline hammock and 10m of Strong Webbing

2.JimN.................................. £31 (£1 postage discount)..pp £32.30..........3x3 tarp & hammock sleeve

3. walkdontshuffle............... £62 (£2 postage discount).....pp £64.39..................3x3 tarp & frontline hammock

4.Diamond Dave................ £69 (£3 postage discount)....pp £71.64...... ..............3x3 tarp and Frontline Hammock and 10 mts Strong Webbing

5. Sasquatch........................ £24 .......pp £25.05................3x3 tarp

6.Matthew.Passmore......... £62 (£2 postage discount)........pp £64.39..........3x3 tarp and Frontline Hammock

7.reddave............................. £46 (£2 postage discount)......pp£47.83.............. 2x 3x3 tarp

8. Ian H.................................. £35 ......pp£36.44.............travel hammock.

9.Locum76........................... £24 .......pp£25.05.................3x3 tarp

10.stretch3144..................... £24 ........pp£25.05..................3x3 Tarp

11.Jimjolli.............................. £85 (£3 postage discount)...pp£88.20........... ..Tarp XL, travel hammock & camping hammock

12.Taffy63............................ £100 (£4 postage discount)....pp£103.73................2 x travel, xl tarp

13. Elines ............................. £34 ......pp£35.40..............1 x Tarp XL

14. Green Arrow.................. £64 (£2 postage discount)......pp£66.46.............1x DDTarp & 1x DDTarp XL plus 1 x Sleeve

15. Bizmarty......................... £62 (£2 postage discount).....pp£64.39..............3x3 Tarp and Frontline Hammock with Sleeve.

16. bigmul............................ £19 ......pp£19.88.......... 1 x DD Camping Hammock

17.Basha.............................. £35 .......pp£36.44........... 1 x DD Travel Hammock

18. mjmidwood.................... £91 (£5 postage discount).....pp£94.41................. 1x frontline hammock, 2 3x3 tarps & 10m of strong webbing.

19.Big Geordie.....................£34 ........pp£35.40............xl tarp

ok guys up to you now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE