3x Woodie blades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.
ONLY 2 LEFT

I have 3 Woodie blades for sale, all in 4mm 01, hardened to 59Rc.

2 of them are still to clean up after HT, but i prefer to keep them that way until they are sold, or until i put handles on them.

£70 each please.PRICE DROP TO £50 EACH plus post)

Pic looks a bit grainy, need a better way to resize pics, while keeping the quality good. Any suggestions guys?

Last edited:

Disco1

Settler
Jan 31, 2015
UK
Wish I had a spare seventy quid at the moment would have snapped one of them up. Did you ever decide the name of that big beastly of a knife?.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Like Disco I'd love to own one but am brassic at the moment. Lovely profiles on those, think they'll be snapped up quickly.

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
Went to see Mark last night after the post office messed up and never delivered the blade nice person to meet and his dog I did get the dirty look from mine when I got home thanks again Mark

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Bugger it...in for a penny and all that.
I'll take the two you have left if you thrown in the brass gubbins to fit the scales, I wouldn't even know where to source them...cheers...let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE