3rd Group Buy for Coccoon Hammock Sleeping Bag.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
No James, they haven't. I collected them on Tuesday, but have been away in wagon all week. Will get them out tomorrow. Can you PM me your address as I seem to have misplaced it.
Thank you everyone for being so patient.

greeneggcat

Forager
Sep 9, 2005
wet wet gloucestershire
:thankyou::headbang:

Thanks very much for this. Mine came while i was at work. Very impressed with the pack size and quality. Cant wait to use it in anger! :hammock:.

Gonna be bottling up some blackberry liqueure in a couple of days so if you fancy a wee bottle Ian pm your address and i will send you one over.:beerchug:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well I am glad you have all received them OK. Please let me know how you find them when you use them.
Once again, sorry they took so long. All that snow didn't help. Snugpak staff couldn't get in. Then their water froze so the management had to send them home.
This will definitely be the last group buy on my part. I would like to thank you all for your support. Negotiations are undergoing as we speak, so watch this space.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
One thing I forgot to say in this group buy. I believe I mentioned it in previous ones though.
That is when fixing the coccoons to hammock, There are 2 loops at each end. These are for fixing bungees/shockcord to. DO NOT use paracord, as there needs to be some give in the system. Due to the length of the Coccoon it has been necessary to sew two pieces together (there is a seam round the middle).
If you use paracord or similar to fix to the hammock line, as you climb into the hammock there will be a strain on the centre join and it may give way.
So please use elasticated cord.

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Beefy....

That is a stunning review fella.
I'm very imprest with your poetry skills, you should re-post it as a new thread on here i think people would love it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE