3rd Group Buy for Coccoon Hammock Sleeping Bag.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well actually there has been a development while BCUK has been down. There wer 5 people, I think, who placed orders. If those 5 are still interested I have someone who will purchase the rest. To make the order viable. So please send me a PM with your address and we will go from there.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Remind me please Ian,the cocoon is rated a four season sleep system?
(When used with a frontline)
Dimensions and pack size if you can recall,if not I shall go back and re-read the threads
( I should do that any way!)
My best.
Chris.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well, perhaps I was premature in resurecting this Group Buy. We still can't seem to get up to the original 5. Will give this till Friday and then definitly cancel this.

Sorry to the 3 of you who have PM'd me.

greeneggcat

Forager
Sep 9, 2005
wet wet gloucestershire
So if i say i will deffo have 2 coccoons will that help Ian? Seems a shame that no1 is interested in such a well designed product especially as the alternative would cost well over £300 and the under blanket and quilt would cost £130 ish?

Not even taking into consideration the weight and bulk saving. COME ON GUYS...... SELL YOUR SOUL..........SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE...(blood only) BUY1 BUY2.........................PLEASE.......:D

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Sadly that would only bring it up to 4. Another one reqd. Mind you will have to contact Lakelandbushcraft to see if he is still interested in taking the other 5. He has been hit hard by the floods in Cockermouth.

greeneggcat

Forager
Sep 9, 2005
wet wet gloucestershire
Jaysurfer you are a good hammocker....... is that a word? :lmao: Hi Ian, I hope Lurch and his warehouse are ok. It took over a year for my aunt ( here in tewkesbury) to get the house sorted after the floods a couple of years ago.

I cant speak for every one, but in bush craft nothing comes quick! Everything takes time to grow...:)

ATB e

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
No, they have to be ordered through me. Hold your horses, I am still talking to Mark re taking the rest of these to make up the min order. I now have the 5 needed from my side.
This will definitly be the last Group Buy for these. i have never had one that has been so slow.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Right I have had the nod. If the people that want coccoons PM me with the number you require and your name and address, don't forget your username so I can tie things up. I will then reply with the PP details. As soon as I get the money in, I will put the order in. You MAY get them for Christmas. Depending how quick everything goes.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Spoke to him today. They are mowed under with work (good to see someone is)
The manager thinks it unlikely that they will be ready before Christmas. At least they wont get lost in the Christmas postal rush.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE