3 months in Norway/Sweden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Great to hear from you Hamish, cracking report and brilliant photos. Looks like your having a wonderful time filling your head with tales to tell around the winter fire for many years to come. Nice to see you both still get some animal time . the ram and dogs look like real characters. Are you coming home for the Christmas period or staying out there?
Speak soon,
GB.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I was going to go on about, do it while you are young and don't have all the responsibilty of kids a dirty great mortgage, a career you hate etc etc, but the good folk on here would know it is only jealousy!

So through gritted teeth, lovely pics and report of a fantastic time.

Thanks for posting.

Ivan...

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
thanks everyone :) been bck in the uk for two days now Colin and already fed up with the miserable weather cant wait to get back out there

No worries Ron we were kept busy anyway!

no doubt more stories shall emerge over the course as i remember more, still winding down :)

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Thanks for sharing. That part of the world is truly magical. I need to get off my backside and get back over to Finland next year now after reading that.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Great write and pics. Looks like you had a fantastic time, no wonder you can't wait to get back there....very jealous :)

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Very nice trip report. It looks like an experience of a lifetime and I really enjoyed reading through. Thanks for sharing.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Looks like a fantastic time Hamish, I've only quickly flicked through the pics so I'll save the read for xmas morning while Carol's dealing with the dinner :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE