2021 Summer BushMoot - 26 July - 7 August 2021

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ha! I lost weight during lockdown ... all my trousers are loose now or have been taken in :)
Only stuff from the freezer to be loaded now - and then it is time to hit the road East :)

Reactions: nigelp

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I've got the trailer fitted and the roofbox. Haven't got my son's or my clothes in yet...

Or the leatherworking stuff!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I’m heading down for the 2nd week, so I’ve got a week to go before setting off.
Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Unfortunately for me I can't make it, but I hope everyone going has a great time and I am looking forward to the picture and stories when it's over, please make sure that whatever happens to John this year is pink and well documented. Stay safe and have fun.

subwoofer

Mar 8, 2013
Hove
Now sold - Four daily tickets for sale if anyone would like them. (I can't make it)

Can't tell you how gutted I am, but for reasons beyond my control I now can't come.

I have four daily tickets which I believe I was told I could offer for sale if I wasn't able to come, so if anyone would like them, please let me know and we can exchange details.

I am hoping I can get what I paid for them (4 x £20 so £80 in total).

Last edited:

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Is it still possible to buy tickets for later in the week or is the site full for the duration? I want to come from Tuesday Aug 3 for four nights, two people, so eight day tickets.

subwoofer

Mar 8, 2013
Hove
Is it still possible to buy tickets for later in the week or is the site full for the duration? I want to come from Tuesday Aug 3 for four nights, two people, so eight day tickets.
Ticket sales have been closed. I have four day tickets (Now Sold) I can't use and was told I could try to sell on. I know that is not the full eight you need, but it gets you part of the way there. Let me know if you are interested :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE