2015 DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi folks,

Yes it's nearly that time again for another DD hammocks group buy. It's going to be late this year like last year. This is to just to give Nick time to get his new gear in stock. I can't say yet what the new stuff is but will when I am told I can.
Here is a link to last year's GB

It will run from the beginning of April for three weeks. Minimum of 15 orders (this is normally passed on the first day). Max 45 people.

Here is a link to last years group buy to give you an idea of what the deal may be (but don't ask me as I have no idea myself yet) http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119250

OK Folks

sandbag47 :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Oh dear there goes my bank balance again! Do you think the hammock quilts will be included this time?
Colin

Yes they will, but as they are selling quickly Nick will put 12 to one side for the Group buy. It will be first come first served and if Nick has any left after that I'll let you know

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Top ones :):)
I don't know the prices yet but I can put you guys at the top of the list as you asked the question.
Something tells me those 12 will be taken up possibly rather quickly

Last edited:

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Fantastic :You_Rock_I have to sneak things in the house a little at a time or I'll end up living in the garage for a while.
Colin

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
We're just talking about the on top quilts at the moment DD hopefully will have plenty of underquilts for the Group buy

But yes you can when the GB starts

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
So are people pre ordering or do folks have to wait for the thread to open?

Fair point I surpose. I put it down as I had been asked if the the top quilts were in the GB. I have been told there will be 12 put aside for the GB. As far as I'm concerned the first twelve folk who ask for one can buy them. They will have to wait for the Group buy to start and finish before buying them. But everyone has the same chance. So if you want one I wouldn't hang around.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE