2015 DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
What sort of kit cab we get our hands on? I dont suppose I could get a black tarp could I?

Kit cab?
I haven't seen the price list yet. I'll check about the black tarp. I can't see a reason why Nick wouldn't put them in. Unless he was short of them or some other reason

Last edited:

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Great, thanks for the heads up. Hope I can get one - never done anything like this before so excuse my ignorance!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi folks l have no issues with you guys putting up on here what you are going to be buying. I'm glad the interest is out there!

Just please remember to re-put what you would like on the 1st of April when this official starts.
Thanks
Sandbag47 :)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Ha, I've just been knobbled by Rob for my still new 4x4 CB tarp from last year.

I'm going to need another one of those and I think it has to be done, a 3x3 Jet Blik tarp too, you know, the SA version. :D

The plan is to adjust it to fit with a re-enforced 3x3 aluminised reflective sheet that will reflect heat back down and protect the DD tarp from sparks coming from the fire. If I can rig it then it will be a very interesting set-up. Velcro may come into the equation. I have seen a 4x4 DD tarp used near a big sparky fire, 5 holes by morning, consider yourself warned. :rolleyes:

I'm very tempted to a top quilt but then an unzipped mummy bag works well too. The DD underquilt is good.

I really should try a project rigging an army goretex bivi as a pull over cocoon, who needs a tarp, lol. Time to count my pennies.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Fantastic :You_Rock_I have to sneak things in the house a little at a time or I'll end up living in the garage for a while.
Colin

Yes me to...I had a parcel delivered to a neighbour,so the wife wouldn't find it only to have his wife bring it round and hand it to my misses

It's also very surprising how many people do have group buy items delivered to their place of work ☺

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE