2015 DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I might be tempted to a superlight hammock if there are any :D

Also comes in bug attractive Light Yellow. ;) I wish I could justify one of these but I have so many hammocks already. I'm impressed it is rated at 125kg.

Has TW Hammocks taken a hammering, the site seems somewhat slim on choices which is a shame because I like their stuff too, I have three of their hammocks?

Last edited:

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Also comes in bug attractive Light Yellow. ;) I wish I could justify one of these but I have so many hammocks already. I'm impressed it is rated at 125kg.

Has TW Hammocks taken a hammering, the site seems somewhat slim on choices which is a shame because I like their stuff too, I have three of their hammocks?

Hopefully they'll be a more subdued colour on offer.
I'v already got three hammocks, but with a pack size less than a tin of beans it will make for a very handy little hanger :D

imagine how much more often you might use it if hammock'ing in cooler weather wasent such a bulky affair?......its even small enough for a bimble bag
Just picture a lazy summer afternoons bimble around the woods with just a shoulder bag, and being able to string up a nice comfy hammock to enjoy yer brew in and watch the world go by
or maybe its very muddy your sit pad is too small. Oh wait, just pull out that full size hammock, That packs so small you forgot it was in you're bag!

Yep, i'm trying to get my own back on "mr GB" :cool: :lmao:

May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
Just a quick question about the GB, I know we can't order while it starts in April but when we do order how long before we receive the goods? do we have to wait until the end of April before goods are dispatched?

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Just a quick question about the GB, I know we can't order while it starts in April but when we do order how long before we receive the goods? do we have to wait until the end of April before goods are dispatched?

The group buy will run for three weeks. Unless we reach 45 people before then. You will have your goods before the end of the month.
This is because DD will be getting the orders ready as they see them on here. After about two weeks I will be sending out the best bills for money owed and how to pay it to me, and as long as I have the money DD will send out your goods.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton

And whats wrong with a yellow hammock (Can also be brought in in green)
I had more than one comment last year at the moot. But I don't care
But I did find it a very comfortable and remarkable strong hammock :)

with Mosie net on

But it dose pack down so small next to normal hammocks and tarps

Last edited:
May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
The group buy will run for three weeks. Unless we reach 45 people before then. You will have your goods before the end of the month.
This is because DD will be getting the orders ready as they see them on here. After about two weeks I will be sending out the best bills for money owed and how to pay it to me, and as long as I have the money DD will send out your goods.

Thanks Sandbag

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I've never wanted march to hurry up and end so badly :p

So you're saying you want a fast march? At the double, leeeft leeeft left right leeeft, squaaad, squad HALT! :lmao: Oh that takes me back to my pip pip days. Always amusing to try and bring a doubling squad straight to a halt. :yikes:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok guys ten of the quilts have been asked for, nine on here and one on the SOTP. You guys will be put on the list straight away when I put it up on the 1st of April. If you want anything else after that you can add that yourself unless I already know about it and have stuck it up on the GB already. ..If you know what I mean :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE