2015 DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kaizersoza

Trekking Troubador
Jan 12, 2014
Swansea
I would like to order a DD Tarp XL, a DD Travel Hammock and a snakeskin all in Coyote Brown, can you put me on the list please Sandbag? Thanks in advance kaizer

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
I think we are all guilty of jumping the gun here.
If I'm correct we need to wait for the Group Buy to go live on 1 April and then put your requests in.
I don't think we can pre order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
If I'm correct we need to wait for the Group Buy to go live on 1 April and then put your requests in.

Not true tho' people wanting quilts can pre order. Tis a bit confusing to say the least. I feel sorry for those that wanted quilts that didn't come back to recheck this thread (why would you?) that are just waiting for the April post to go up as originally instructed.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton

I said on here a couple of days ago I have no issue folk putting their orders on here early As long as they remember to put them again on the first of April ☺

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi folks l have no issues with you guys putting up on here what you are going to be buying. I'm glad the interest is out there!

Just please remember to re-put what you would like on the 1st of April when this official starts.
Thanks
Sandbag47 :)

Here it is😊

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I said on here a couple of days ago I have no issue folk putting their orders on here early As long as they remember to put them again on the first of April ☺

..except for the top quilt orders right? Or do they all have to restake a claim on April 1st? It's a bit confusing, but as I'm not ordering a top quilt I'm not effected.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Excellent what is it I can let you know if it will be on the list. And you can check out last year's GB to see what the price was last year. I Can't imagine there will be a great price difference

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
I don't know what the prices are yet to be honest but they never change that much. But there will be some new stuff that I do know about but not at liberty to tell you folks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE