2 Man tent advice needed ASAP!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Got a trip to Wales planned for this weekend so i need advice quickly :)

Need 2 man tent recommendations, they don't have to be the best as its only a rural campsite and not up a mountain.

Budget, max £30 as i will be buying two.

Would prefer something that was made for camping and not one of those beach shelter/festival tents.

Cheers all. :You_Rock_

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Could try Decathlon but, if there isn't one in your area, you probably haven't got time to mail order.

Try high street shops (Millets, Blacks, Field & Trek, etc). Nothing wrong with festival tents for summer camping - just avoid the animal print designs!

Or maybe eBay or the back of the local papers?

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
Thanks mate. I don't know if it's out of the running but we (SWMBO and I) used one of thos pop-up tents as an overnighter on a trip down to the Alps the year before last. For ease and speed it's great. You really can put it up in 1 min and take it down in 2. They can be had for £15 in various sales atm (look in jjb sports if you have one nearby). and you could get 1 each. We had some fairly heavy rain on one night and it held up well. Not everybodys cup of tea though and no porch for storage.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE