13. 14, 15 September. Steadhall wood (Burley Wood) between Otley and Ilkley'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Wanderinstar
Fishaben
Copperhead
Chiseller , Sue and possibly Chiseller III
digitracker
flyfisher
Juggernaut
ADz-1983
Badger + 2 kids
Bluffer
Leedsbrew & Mrs (duration is still WIP)

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
A quick note for anyone coming to the meet. We want to take the remains of the old pheasant release pen down. So if you have anything to pull out staples, pincers,claw hamme ror the like can you please bring then so that we can open up the bottom of the site and also try to repair the perimeter fence. This will keep sheep out and save standing in something unpleasant when you go for a call of nature.
Ian.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Wanderinstar
Fishaben
Copperhead
digitracker
flyfisher
Juggernaut
ADz-1983
Badger + 2 kids
Bluffer
Black Sheep

I'll see what I can find to get sort out the Pheasant pen I think I've a box of fencing stapples at home.

Rich

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I think I'm going to be going light as poss in backpack for next trip so dont think I could bring any tools (Plus I dont have any). However I will gladly muck in where poss :)

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Will definitely be coming, will bring tools too. May even bring the wife !
can I ask exactly where is it, is there sufficient tree capacity for ha mocking, and do we need to bring firewood or is there enough on site ?
If time allows and anyone is interested I am happy to run a bit of a training session on navigation.

regards

Bigbear

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Will definitely be coming, will bring tools too. May even bring the wife !
can I ask exactly where is it, is there sufficient tree capacity for ha mocking, and do we need to bring firewood or is there enough on site ?
If time allows and anyone is interested I am happy to run a bit of a training session on navigation.

regards

Bigbear

That would be awesome dude, Navigation is something I really want to learn but each time I try it just seems to go in one ear and out the other.

We have plenty of firewood and plenty of places for you to hang :)

Copy/paste the list and add your name :)

I'll pm you the location.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Wanderinstar
Fishaben
Copperhead
digitracker
flyfisher
Juggernaut
ADz-1983
Badger + 2 kids
Bluffer
Black Sheep
Bigbear

Will happily run a nav session.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've basic nav skills....and I do mean basic as far as using maps. I'm pretty good at navigating out of trouble on the ground , it's just that I shouldn't mis navigate into trouble in the first place lol.
So I would be a keen student :thumbup::cool:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
You will be more than welcome bigbear, bring the wife too. Have sent you directions. This is looking like it is going to be a good meet.
See you all on the 13th.

Already sorted him with location and the map from last meet bud. ;)

Indeed, plenty of heads on this one.

Really looking forward to trying my Sil-Minipeak out in the wild, Fancy a quick overnighter next weekend? :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE