1000 Posts comp - Mystery prize!

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Yes Ladies and Gentlemen (and Southey), another 1000 posts competition. Well, I'm nearly there anyway...

By way of variety, I haven't got the faintest idea what to offer as a prize, so for now it will have to be a mystery, to me as well as to everyone else. I'll think of something. :confused:

Anyway, I thought I'd go for a caption competition. Have a look at the photo below, and if you can make sense of what is going on, or better yet come up with a witty caption for it, please post your ideas up.

I'm off for a 6 day walking trip in mid-Wales next week, so the best entry upon my return and emergence from a much needed bath will be adjudged the winner.

Apologies to anyone who recognises themselves in the picture.

5769203799_76df775ef9_b.jpg

Thanks for putting up with me. :cool:

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Jake demanded to know which bushcrafter had knocked his magic beans out of his Tescos bag!
Jack was annoyed to have to climb the bean stake and do battle with another giant.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Biker that is brill!!

as for my effort for the caption, "have you just pulled that tree out of the ground and broken it over your knee for fire wood?"..........................................."Erm.......................only ..........the.........one"

Dave

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Why spend time looking for the correctly positioned tree to tie the tarp to when a portable finger can be used, taking the hassle out of hammocking one finger at a time :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE