1.5L water canteen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PatrickM

Nomad
Sep 7, 2005
Glasgow
www.backwoodsurvival.co.uk
eggwatercanteendesert.jpg

Go to work on an egg.... :lmao:

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Absolutely brilliant Patrick!!! How did you reinforce it around the opening?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Egg-sellent!! I wasn't expecting that, I thought it was going to be a factory made thing. Didn't realise you started the thread Patrick, otherwise I would have realised it would be special! Good job! :You_Rock_

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
hey guy's stop it with the egg yokes!.....oops jokes :rolleyes:

can you go into to any detail of the process you used to make it?

and how strong is it?

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Enough of the disconnected puns now everyone.

Water Egg-selent idea Patrick. Have you shown it to your bird? I bet shell think its great!

:p

moko

Forager
Apr 28, 2005
out there
That must have been one monster chicken...great work. Would love to have a go at making one (Project 387!) Any chance of a few more details????
Thanks again,

MOKO

philaw

Settler
Nov 27, 2004
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK.
I was just thinking that Patrick hadn't been on for a while, and there he goes again with yet another amazing contribution. What's next, a GPS made of twigs with only leaves as tools?

The Hadza used a hollowed out ostrich egg, corked with grass, as a water container in one Ray Mears episode (like you all haven't seen it :lmao: ), but that's a cut above.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Nice one Patrick...........I have just been reading a Wilbur Smith book, where the bushmen were using ostrich eggs as water containers. I bet any bushman would be proud of that one...............Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE