What have you done since the server has been down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
Glad server is back, was a strugle to cope with out daily BCUK fix, had to like go out and do some bushcraft myself to get a fix, mainly more walking the local woods and reading books, and setting up a saddle pony thing for leather work.

Edit: i was also itching to try British reds sweetcorn relish ill go print it now just in case :)

Last edited:

dogwood

Settler
Oct 16, 2008
San Francisco
Went deer hunting. Came back empty handed. Kind of a screwed up deer season for me...

I think this will be the first time in years that I haven't gotten a deer.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I filled my days like every day with studying and working. Didn't went out in the woods, as my armchair is way to comfy in this cold and wet weather, went out with SWMBO, had a graduation party from a friend and designed a few new coats of arms.

A whole life, next to one of many interests & hobbies.

:approve:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sewed, redd out cupboards, sorted camping kit, actually cleared *all* the ironing :eek: :D, knitted two S. American style hats from left over hand spun naturally dyed wools.

Okay, I admit it, I missed you lot :D

cheers,
M

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Spent time with family, urghhhh. no seriously apart from the times laid up with illness, I went walkabout along railway tracks (disused) and on the broads

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Checked out other sites (none are as good as this one!) spent time in the woods, cut down trees in my garden for firewood (next years), made some knives and sheaths and spoons as Xmas prezzies, had a clearout of cupboards, played lots of Spider Solitaire, pined for this site!

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
What have I done!

What do you mean "What have I done?"

I've been sat, rocking in the chair and "actively waiting" for the forum to come back on line!

I had a dream about making some more knives and carving spoons, further modifying my hammock, photographing some funghi, learning to hand sew and such things - but surely the reality is here on the forum and the other things don't quite count!

ATB

Ogri the trog

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
i did not in fact move from my home pc. i've spent the last week or so hitting F5 every 10 seconds on the BCUK home page WILLING it to work and never daring to waver my eyes from the screen!

except for having to go to work, and sleeping and kids and all that other life stuff ;)
got me a new phone with GPS built in so i'm going to test out some of the 3rd party map and tracking apps on it. also the 8.1mp camera!

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Basically. Ripped out downstairs Wc started fitting the new one. Tiling, painting, hanging doors. posted up a bit on BCL and SOTP. Argued almost daily with the loss adjuster after the break in we had. Did some proper work too strangely. Oh and started Chrimbo shopping .

Infact im knackered now so good job BCUK is back up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE