1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiny pics

Discussion in 'How do I?' started by Leiflet, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Leiflet

Leiflet Nomad

:surrender: As some will have noticed, all the images I posted yesterday were tiny. I haven't yet worked out what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Cheers,
    Leif

2. Perrari

Perrari Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Do you mean your spoons ? You know if you click on the pictures they get bigger ?
    I assume you loaded them from your computer (as I do). My pictures are the same.
    I may be wrong but I think if you want really big pictures like the ones that some people post you need to store them in an external site somewhere like Photobucket . I have never investigated it though so cant help any further.

3. copper_head

copper_head Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

I use photobucket for large images. As perrari says the ones uploaded directly from your hard drive will appear as a thumbnail and enlarge when you click on them, :)

4. Leiflet

Leiflet Nomad

Thanks guys. I did know about clicking, but didn't know that others were using devious means. That clears that up. Would help if I stopped taking the photos in low light.

Cheers,
    Leif