Just one night?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mancalleddave

Jul 4, 2011
Bridgend, Glamorgan
Hey Dave here,

i was just wondering if we could be able to stay at the bushmoot for 1 night or do you have to stay for the full 5 nights?

Mrs cant get time off work until sunday, and its just 2 minutes down the road.

Will there be tarps and knifes and stuff for sale? Do many people come to bushmoot on their own? Is there no chance of a well behaved dog to to allowed? Sorry about all these questions.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi dave i dont think dogs are aloud they have a table that people put things on to sell its hit and miss if you get a tarp but ime sure there will be knives for sale
i think you can stay overnight but its £30 a day you will have to check all this out with tony the organizer regards dave

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Dave here,

i was just wondering if we could be able to stay at the bushmoot for 1 night or do you have to stay for the full 5 nights?

Mrs cant get time off work until sunday, and its just 2 minutes down the road.

Will there be tarps and knifes and stuff for sale? Do many people come to bushmoot on their own? Is there no chance of a well behaved dog to to allowed? Sorry about all these questions.

You don't have to stay the full 5 days. There are day tickets available (30 GBP/day).

Dogs or other pets are NOT allowed: site policy.

During the Moot, the BCUK shop will be on site (reception), you can buy stuff members leave to be sold (if you're lucky there could be a tarp amongst it; new kit (knives, axes, etc.). On the 9th there's a Trade day for people who have a lot for sale.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here's a solution... you come stay for the full 5 nights and really enjoy yourself. Pick the missus up on the Sunday so she can get a taster as well :D

As Aleksndr says... simples
images

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
How many people are usually there? You know i think i will come to this thing on my own, i dont know anything though, complete novice.

Couple hundred people in total perhaps... as for not knowing anything, you won't say that when you leave. It's a great place to pick skills up, make friends and have a throughly good time :D

Come along... you know you want to :lmao:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, it's not huge and overwhelming at all, plenty to do, beautiful place. We don't make it a big thing to keep the nature of it friendly and easy going.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE