Baccy Tins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hazmat

Feb 14, 2011
Coningsby, Lincolnshire
Apart from taking up smoking a pipe, anyone know where I can buy tobacco tins (without the baccy that is)?

:nono:Please don't say 'flea bay', two suppliers approached there and both within a couple of pence of £4.00 a tin (Delivered).:yikes:

Must have been gold plated :cool: or something!

Paul

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Apart from taking up smoking a pipe, anyone know where I can buy tobacco tins (without the baccy that is)?

:nono:Please don't say 'flea bay', two suppliers approached there and both within a couple of pence of £4.00 a tin (Delivered).:yikes:

Paul

By you profile name and pic and looking at your profile and your location, you look like your an armourer in the RAF, if so just pop down survival equipment bay and grab some goodies, mod matchless fire lighting kit comes in a small tin

tomongoose

Nomad
Oct 11, 2010
Plymouth
I used get the big ones for £1.75 in my local army surplus shop but now I buy tins of sweets they work out dearer but you get to eat the sweets :)

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
Pound shops as mentioned, also keep an eye out for market stalls, a lot of the ones they sell with have a mahoosive ganja leaf on the front, but you can find them without. Or alternative boutiques will generally have a 'paraphernalia' section where you can pick them up. Again, a lot will have dodgy lids, but I've always managed to find inoffensive lids.

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
bloody hell...2 other lads from RAF Coningsgrad! Go to the hardware shop in the village mate...they used to have different sizes in there, just plain metal ones. I got a few from there for just a couple of quid...

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK

Paul

The Robert Opie Collection manufuacture new standard sized tobacco tins with vintage advertising printed on them, for example they do a replica "woodbine" tin from Edwardian times. The basic tin is the exact same tin you get if you buy any pipe tobacco. I seem to recall that they are in the region of 3 or 4 quid per each. I don't know if they have a website but their product range turns up at museums quite regulalry :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE