Looks like a handy bit of kit for Dutch pot cooking

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

carabao

Forager
Oct 16, 2011
hove
A friend in Oz sent me this heads up for a company producing a multi function stand and kit for Dutch pot cooking. It's made by Camp Maid.
[video=youtube_share;zyIstidAXxY]http://youtu.be/zyIstidAXxY[/video]
i have no connection with this company. Just thought you guys might like it, sold on a company named after a river

Last edited by a moderator:

Caerleon

Feb 9, 2015
West Mid's
Just tried to see if I could get one in the UK, don't think it's possible yet - do like the look of that along with using the charcoal tray.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
No, I wouldn't like to lug it around, but see for a static camp ? or a drive up pretty close one ? that's a good thing :D :D

M

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I contacted them a few days ago to see if they ship to the UK - still waiting for an answer - how many others have tried?

Failing that I'll be following Wayland's lead to make something similar.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
No, I wouldn't like to lug it around, but see for a static camp ? or a drive up pretty close one ? that's a good thing :D :D

M

Agreed. Perfect cooking apparatus for providing levelling ballast in my Defender 110 Double Cab.

I'd love to see how the Designer/Owner got on with a pitch our Dragons Den. I quite warmed to his passion for the product. No pun intended!

K

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
I contacted them a few days ago to see if they ship to the UK - still waiting for an answer - how many others have tried?

Failing that I'll be following Wayland's lead to make something similar.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Went on to Amazon, seems they sell them £44.16 inc. shipping to the Uk, but they are out of stock at the mo,,Ho hum,,

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I saw these a while ago, they look good, I figured that I need to use my dutch oven's more as well or if I got one of these it would just sit about :D We need a group buy :D

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Sorry for the delay,,

I'm having trouble posting the link,,

But on Amazon I typed in 'CampMaid Dutch Oven Lid and Pot Holder, Black/Red: Sports&Outdoors

The link above this post seems to be a slightly different deal

id be interested in a group buy.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE