Experience is not always a good thing!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Heal fast Red. I've broken fingers a few times and it's never the same twice best to get it checked.

Sent from somewhere?

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
You daft b###er! Fingers are a pita for an injury; puts a working man out of action a wee bit. Heal fast mucker but keep an eye on it

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its less swollen today and not as tender. I'll try not jar it for a few weeks. If I can manage that, I think all will be fine. Thanks for the kind words all.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
Blimey, those waiting times are ridiculous. For something like that my GP surgery would see me immediately, get me into the xray next morning at latest.
The A&E, well if it isn't fri or sat night the waiting time is just an hour or less.

Hope you don't have a bad break and it heals fast.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Not good Red, can be such a pain in other ways when you work with your hands too. Hope you heal fast Sir. (I still have a bent thumb that I set myself while still on a climb that I broke it on).

Like you say it's worth putting up with slower service to live somewhere you want to though. So saying I cant complain as the Doctors and wee village hospital saved my life a few years back and are very, very good for the size of the place.

Hope you heal fast and a small libation while sitting in front of the fire tonight will make it feel much better I think!

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I know that noise very well! Bad luck mate, I'd go if it gives you jip after a few days badly. When I did my finger I thought it was dislocated so I told the school first aided to pop it back it, he said no and I went to hospital, turns out it was broken and I needed an operation. Fingers crossed yours will be alright (pun not intended).

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Recover quickly.

The limitations of beautiful places - we move a week today, my son is already displeased our broadband is going 39- 7 m/sec.

I bought him a bike to make up for it.....

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I'll let you know when we get there, but we have spent all bar three days (in Germany for Christmas) up there and have had nothing but lovely experiences with everyone we have met.

We're renting in the village of Garmouth on the Spey for the summer and buying August/October, further inland, near a school we like for our kids and with some space. I have some stress to move through over the next fortnight, but we are going up Ben Rinnes Easter Saturday and it's onwards from there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE